- Mercury’s retrograde motion in Aquarius has ended. It’ll begin to move slowly in direct motion and reenter Pisces next week. While Mercury is still in Aquarius, it’s on good terms with Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. Mercury in Aquarius is generally associated with improved ability to prioritize and focus thinking. What’s been on your mind the past three weeks? What do you want? This is a good week to focus on what you want and imagine that you’re bringing whatever that is into your life.
- Venus and Uranus met in the same degree in Taurus over the past weekend. Venus in Taurus is associated with the physical delights of the five senses, physical comfort, and security. Uranus in Taurus often coincides with changes in finances and evolving ideas about what security means to you. The changes can have a very positive impact on your life.
The Vibe is Feminine
While Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, the Sun, Uranus, Venus, and very soon Mercury are in feminine (earth and water) zodiac signs, we celebrate women and their roles in family life and society. The purpose is to encourage the celebration and study the lives and contributions of famous and ordinary women. They number in the thousands, like stars in the night sky.
This list is so extremely incomplete, but it’s a start:
- The Suffragettes
- Eleanor Roosevelt for her inspiring career as a diplomat, writer, and First Lady during her husband’s political career
- Rosa Parks for her role as a civil rights activist
- Amelia Earhart for her pioneering role in aviation
- Maya Angelo for her powerful writing
- Artists Frida Kahlo and Georgia O’Keefe for their bold innovative art
- bell hooks for her social activism
- Brene Brown, professor, researcher, author and public speaker who believes that every time we choose courage, we make the people around us a little better and the world a little braver
- Melinda Gates who co-founded the world’s largest charitable foundation with husband Bill Gates
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg for her role on the Supreme Court
- Madonna who built her career around pushing the limits of women and sexuality with her music
…there are thousands more.
Be inspired by the women you know. Be bold. Be brave. Be generous. Be kind. Be gracious. Be a star in your own life.